Government offices, Access to Parke County, Indiana

2018 Transient Merchants License (TML) Application

Attached is a copy of the Parke County 2018 Special Events License application, this is also known as a Transient Merchants License (TML) application. This document may be printed, completed and mailed to the Parke County Auditor's office.

Please read the Non CBF vendor letter if you are going to have a booth at events other than the annual Parke County Covered Bridge Festival in October. If you plan on being a vendor at the Covered Bridge Festival, please read the CBF vendor letter.

If there are any questions, please call the Parke County Auditor's office at 765-569-3422

Remove Date: 
Monday, December 31, 2018
Front Page: